Friday, February 8, 2008

TAG

I have been tagged by Shannon and Sommer to see what is in my purse. I don't usually carry to many random items. I do always have a ton of gift cards, my purse camera, lots of lists and usually candy. The rest is all the basics.
I tag Jenn, Tara, Tanya and Arah.


5 comments:

Jenn said...

haha... I love that!! Ok, I'll do it as soon as I get home! Yours has cute stuff!

Arah Debra said...

I that was an easy one. I'm glad it wasn't 100 things about my self.

Manolakis Family said...

You crack me up... I am glad to see that I am not the only one who caries all the gift cards, but then you and I have always been a lot a like. Love ya - and so happy to hear all was okay with Lance, dude what's up with that? Greg couldn't believe what happened.

Tara said...

I love your bag.

Holland said...

K so I have been slacking at doing the blog thing. I love the purse and like to see that I am not the only one with to do lists but I take the cake when it comes to receipts. Anyway I don't know what is going on with bunko, I was not there last month and no one has told me it was my turn so let me know what is going on when you find out.