Without sounding like a pansie, I just thought I would take a moment to recognize my wife. I'll make it short and sweet. Ris is an outstanding mother and spouse. When I think about what she does all day I have to give her props. Her days usually consist of getting the girls ready, picking up around the house,laundry,bookwork for my business,and just keeping our life in order. This might sound pretty normal,but if I tried to do what she does our home,finances,children,and general well being would be a mess. Not to say I could'nt hold my own, but she makes our world a very pleasant one. Thank you sweetheart for all that you do for our family. I'd be lost without you. Love, Lance
8 years ago
7 comments:
WOW! Not only does your husband know how to blog, but he said such nice things about you. What a nice guy to recognize all you do! He is going to make a lot of wives mad at their husbands when they read this. He may just start a trend. :)
For some reason the hours of 10-5 are coming to mind. hahaha
You guys are such a great couple. I agree Ris does do a great job on everything.
Lance you're a good man for appreciating her.
AAWWW! I love you guys
You do have the cutest wife ever, and I love that you wrote that on your blog that is the best thing a husband can do is let them know how much you appreciate her.
Wow, nice job Lance! And even a day early. Marissa...I will be there on Monday afternoon.
Awww... thats so cute!!! Your a lucky girl! Good job Lance!! Jenn
Now that is what I am talking about. A man who is man enough to say how he feels! What a good hubby!
Now that is what I am talking about. A man who is man enough to say how he feels! What a good hubby!
Post a Comment