Friday, February 15, 2008

MEG AND AVA

We decided to have some fun pictures done of the girls. Skye did a great job. I am realizing that it is super hard to get both girls to smile good in the pictures together. So many more turned out seperate than together. There are a few more on her blog, her link is on my lookie here, then look under meg and ava.









10 comments:

*WEST* said...

This is a tuff one! I think one of my favs is still Ava in the red on her blog and the one where Meg is not smiling and leaning over on her "TUTU"...too CUTE. You wont go wrong with what ever you choose to blow up GOOD LUCK!

*WEST* said...

P.S. Did not even realize they were on the side of your blog... Those are my fav

Sunshine said...

the pics turned out SO GOOD!
Your girls are so beautiful and photogenic. Ava in the cup is so cute. The pics on skyes blog are WAY cute too.

Thanks for watching Treyce for me on Wed.

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh ris!!! These pictures are sooooo good!! I love the one of Meg not smiling, she looks like a little model! :) and the one of Ava smiling with the two teeth. They are the cutest girls ever!!! I bet you are so happy with the way they turned out!! soooo perfect!! :)

Manolakis Family said...

You have the most beautiful girls! That photographer is fabulous!

jill said...

Your pictures turned out so good your kids are so cute. Thanks for letting meg come to avery party, Meg is such a sweet little girl, she din't move when they were doing her hair it was so cute.

Holland said...

I love all of these pictures. The last one of Ava is darling. The photographer did an amazing job. Very cute
nicole

Arah Debra said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Bri said...

Marisa, those pictures are seriously adorable! You'll have to send me your photographer's info for when my little guy gets here. Such cute little girls! :)

Amanda said...

It's me Amanda from your photo class, (and Jeremy's wife) They really did turn out great! Where did you get the little black and white floral print dresses for the girls. I love it, and NEED to get it for Bailey!