January has been such a busy month, so we are a bit behind but Lance and I usually make a list each year of things we would like to accomplish or maybe a purchase we would like to make. Our list together is pretty short this year:
-Take at least 1 big trip without minis
-Finish all major construction on house: garage and basement
-A new car for me
-New matress
-Washer and Dryer
As for me I personally have a few more. My resolutions are things that I would like to be doing on a regular basis by the end of the year. Some are a bit unconventional but what do you do:
-More patient with the girls: especially middle of the night
-More sympathetic: with meg and lance
-Learn to cook: I am pretty well on top of everything but dinner. I don't even think about it until 4:30 and we like to eat by 5-5:30. Help!!
-To play more and run errands less
-For my bras and panties to always match: seems to be an expensive resolution but how cute!
-To always have lip gloss on: silly, I know, but cute as well.
-To be hair free: I just had my third lazer hair removal treatment and it is fabulous and pain free, I highly recommend it!!
There it is. I feel that sometimes as a mom everything is about your kids and husband so this year I wanted to do a few things for myself.
2 comments:
I didn't know you wanted a new car. Are you going for a mini-van? Gotta fit all those cute little Lan-isa kids your going to have running around. 3 more? all boys?
Lan-isa; if you were a hollywood couple that would be your name, says me.
These are so good! I like the lip gloss one... :) I need to make some also! Miss you lots!!
Post a Comment