Lance and I finally had our first date night in about 3 months. The girls and I may not make it one more day together. Being stuck in the house is so hard for us all, so they were shipped to have a sleepover at pa and meems.
We went to dinner at Bankok Grill( Thai food, Lances choice) and is was super good. I am glad he made me try something new, I can't wait to go again. Next to the movies. My pick, Juno or P.S. I Love You and Lances, Cloverfield or I am Legend. You know I won so Juno it is. It was really cute and we had a great time. As much as we love our girls it was so nice to go to bed solo and wake up solo. We should try date night more often I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment