I have been tagged again by Tara, to find out some very important things about myself.
TEN YEARS AGO...I was still living at home, working for Zumiez as the assistant manager, dating Lance and starting hair school.
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...1- Orem house just off 8th no(behind Orem Jr.). 2- Orem house just off center(behind Mtn View). 3-Orem condo just off 8th north(by Gold's Gym).4- Orem house just off center street(above Trafalga). 4-Orem house just off 8th no( by Cascade Golf Coarse). How funny that I keep moving back and forth on these two streets, until now I have not noticed that.
FIVE THINGS TO DO ON MY TO DO LIST...For Monday I will be taking pics for my photo class. Going to Meg's Valentine program at school. Closing on my refi. Working at night. Going to the bank.
I ENJOY...8:00 p.m. Both the girls are in bed.
THREE BAD HABITS...I love to rip my toenails off. I usually have the fridge, for sure the dishwasher and the cupboards open most the time that I am working in the kitchen. I tend to leave the water running more often and a lot longer than I should. I am working on that one.
5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...I can not crack an egg, it always have plenty of shell in it. I generally only prefer to boff between the hours of 10-5. My face gets red very easily. I love piggy banks and my great great grandpa is Wilford Woodruff.
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD...Golden Swirl, Supersonic, Mr. Rags, Chilis and Aspen.
Tagg- Sommer, Natalie, Sunshine, Shannon and Jill.
8 years ago
5 comments:
You can't crack an egg? What? And the Wilford Woodruff thing. I didn't know that. I didn't know what "boff" meant but because of the time frame I figured it out.
You're funny!
haha... thats funny info! You just hit the side of the egg on the bowl.. hahahaha.... anyways you'll never guess who I just came acrossed... Go here and see...:)
http://allofthejohnsons.blogspot.com/
Funny!!
Hey Marissa, now that I've actually met you in person I figured I'd comment on your blog. I didn't realize you were related to Jenn. We were friends for a while in high school. Well, guess I'll see you in class on Wednesday!
Woops... o.k. so I get what the boff means, but what is it short for?!? Well I am off to upload some claymation WOO-HOO
Post a Comment