Saturday, February 2, 2008

DISCOVERY

Sunshine, all the kids and I went to Discovery Gateway today. It was all of our first time and we all really liked it. I have never not worked on Saturday until now and it's a new experience to go anywhere with all the freeking people, although it wasn't terribly bad. The kids got along so well and we were good until the trip home then it was just classic.
Bentley threw- up in the sovinier store and then mulitiple times in the drive threw at Arby's, while Jaiden is in the very back corner of the car holding a bag over his mouth, just in case( he gets very carsick). To add to it,Bentley and Ava cried most the way home and to top it off we spilt applesauce all over the consol. It was all really funny and how can you not love being a mom. ( I know I spelt probably 5 words wrong but my spell checker is not working and my other spell checker is gone snowmobiling!)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Ha ha. The joys of motherhood. I am in desperate need of a girls night out. Who is in charge????

*WEST* said...

That is soooo funny! Those moments you do not know if you should laugh or cry! I wish I could have been there. I swear if I do not get out of here soon I am going to go insane, one more day of sick kids and my husband working all day/night AHHHHHHH!

Manolakis Family said...

Memories! I love it!