Happy Easter! We had a pretty low key Easter this year. Lances family came over for breakfast, a little nap and then to my family's for dinner. After dinner and an egg hunt we came home, girls in bed by 7 and we cleaned the garages until 11. Meg said that this was the worlds greatest Easter while opening her basket.
9 years ago




6 comments:
I have the cutest nieces ever!!! It feels like forever since Ive seen them!! Miss you guys lots!!
I love that picture of Meg in the hat. So cute!
You guys seriously have the cutest kids and I am hoping I get to hang out and meet them next weekend. Call me and I can tell you about the Moab plans.
Look at your beautiful family!!!! Looks like Meg had a great Easter. I love the pic of her in the hat SSSOOO CUTE. Hope you had a great anniversary
that picture of meg in the hat is soooo stinkin cute!!looks like those photo classes are paying off!
Hi Ris...I just wanted to say HI! I've been working with Molly and peeked in on her blog and saw Lance and Marisa.. so I had to see what's going on. How beautiful are your children!! It's fun to see how your cute family is and how much life changes..but really stays the same. It's always so good to see you...stay in touch.
Post a Comment