I just finished reading Twilight. I needed something to do this weekend and decided I am probably the very last person to read it, so might as well. I must have enjoyed it because I read it in two days and am looking forward to reading the next one. I found it very funny that, I think, one of the main reasons everyone likes it so much is because it is a clean, trashy romance novel. About half way through all I kept thinking was would Edward freeking make out with Bella or me for that matter, anyone else? As it went on I kept thinking about that and forgetting that they are only in high school. I also was a little sick of hearing about how clumsy and awkward Bella is and about her being a food source. Over all I thought it was really good. Soon I will be starting the next!!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Ris,
Yea for reading Twilight! I love that series! Bella does not get any less annoying, unfortunately, but it is a great read nonetheless. If you need to borrow any of the other books, I own them all!
We can't do the class in June, so that leaves the Infinity and Lemonade ones left. Let me know if you decide on one for Meg. As far as swim lessons, I heard we could register the middle of this month. I'll ask my friend again and let you know if I find out.
Hey Marisa and Tanya, I want to know what class you decided to sign up for. I'm going to sign Gavin up, but haven't decided which one. Let me know what you girls decide. Sorry to have a conversation on you blog Marisa.
I loved the twilight series even though Bella can be pretty annoying. We'll have to talk all about it next time I get my hair done.
hey ris
i just picked up twilight today to start reading it again for the second time. we can't seem to kick the flu over here and i need something to snuggle with on the couch. we miss you guys!!
Post a Comment