Friday, March 14, 2008

DISNEY PRINCESS ON ICE

I swore after going to Nemo on Ice that we would never do another ice again but Shannon had tickets for the show, passes for dinner and to meet the princess so we decided to give it another try. It turned out really good and we all had a great time. Meg and I were excited for our date night with no Lance and Ava.
I did fall into the worse mom catagory that night though!!! I would say 99% of the little girls were all dressed up in princess costumes. It was a very busy day and I hadn't even thought about that. Meg kept asking where hers was and there was no place that I could buy them there. I felt terrible the whole night but we made it and thanks to Shannon for taking us.






Morgan, Meg and Koda






















Very tired!

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

Cute pictures!! I wouldn't have even thought to dress her up. I love the pic. of Meg & Dakoda asleep. So Cute. Bummed we missed it.

HaleyandGabe said...

Koda is such a trooper huh?! supportin those girls...cute pictures, I love the one with Koda putting the "glass slipper" on Meg, wish I could have gone and taken Bostyn only if she were bigger...next time.

The Fergs said...

Hi Risa and Lance!! its chels...yes chelsea loveless well now ferguson. I can't believe your girls are so big. I would love to see you and meet them. I hope you are doing well, you all look wonderful!!

Manolakis Family said...

Cute pics, I have yet to see of the disney's on ice... looks like you guys sure had a great time!

jill said...

Looks like you had a good time, I took Avery today and she loved it. Tell Lance thanks again for stopping and taking Ave to the park.

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, sooo cute! YOur the cutest mom! I miss you guys soooo much! I wish you were coming out!!

Tanya said...

How cute. I really debated about going to this, kept going back and forth. Now, wish I would have gone. Oh well. I signed Maili up for the morning session starting on 7/28. And, I love Meg's new ears. I keep wondering if I should do that also. Maili is so dramatic it may be better to wait.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.