Are you kidding, not me but Auntie Kee is! We are so excited for Kee And Ted to be embarking on the crazy world of parenthood and adding on to the Eckles clan. Meg and Ava will no longer be the only grandkids and Meg can't wait to have some cousins on my side.
She is now 12 weeks and not even really sick yet. She told me the other day, in so many words, that she will not be drinking chai tea because I did my entire pregnancy with Ava and not one drop with Meg, we can all see the difference!! The funny thing is that my mom says Ava is just like Kee was as a baby. HA HA, We love you!!!
8 years ago
4 comments:
I have been drinking my chai's regularly, so we'll see how this baby of mine turns out too. That is funny that you notice such a difference between your girls though... it can't be the chai's... they're like 99% caffeine free. :) Congrats to your sis. I'll be seeing you next week!
How exciting!!! I am excited for you too be an aunt it is FUN!!!
Awww... why am I sooooo far away!! I am sooo happy for more!!
Post a Comment