SOMETHING IS MISSING?
What seems to be wrong with this picture?
Yep, You got it! No more Earrings! She lasted 2 weeks to the day. Wednesday night one of the flowers fell out in the night and I could not get it back in by the time morning hit so I took her back to the mall to get it redone. She would have nothing to do with it again. She kept saying she was scared and I told her she could not have just one earring so we took them out. She is now saying when she is her cousins age she will do it again. I have to say I am a bit sad because they were really cute but not worth the fight.
Yep, You got it! No more Earrings! She lasted 2 weeks to the day. Wednesday night one of the flowers fell out in the night and I could not get it back in by the time morning hit so I took her back to the mall to get it redone. She would have nothing to do with it again. She kept saying she was scared and I told her she could not have just one earring so we took them out. She is now saying when she is her cousins age she will do it again. I have to say I am a bit sad because they were really cute but not worth the fight.COLORING EASTER EGGS!
NEW CAR!
I just got a new car. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to it but now I love it. I am terrible at big purchases and almost had a breakdown in the dealership but after a few weeks of driving it I am glad everyone talked me into it. I was not ready to go to something big and this is just a little bigger than my jeep. It is nice to have the extra room. I really feel like a mom now. I was a little sad to see my Jeep go, we had it almost 5 years. 


5 comments:
CUTE!!
I'm glad you updated. Sucks about the earrings.
I'm tagging you.
I love your new car! At least you will look like a cool mom in it right. That is to bad about the earrings. Especially because it isn't cheap to get them done.
Yeah, you got it. Yes, you look like a cool mom in a cool car.
SAD!! :( I am missing everything! California sucks!
oh, but i love your new car!!!!!!
Post a Comment