Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MOAB

We went to Moab this weekend and had a fabulous time. The weather was pretty good but windy. The boys biked Amasaback and Sovereign. While the girls and kids swam, napped and cried! Our group was great, their were 6 couples and a ton of kids, most under 4.
We hiked to Delicate Arch in Arches on Sunday. Meg did really good. She hiked most of the way up by her self and then Lance carried her down about half way. Not to bad for a first timer. Ava did pretty good as well. She loved the pool and being outdoors with everyone. Lance keeps wondering why he has not been down there more.
Good people + Good weather + MOAB = Happiness....

10 comments:

Leandra said...

FUN! I want to go biking and be in the warm! Biking will be some odd months away for me though lol.. Cute bloggy!

Jense Family said...

Ris looks like you guys had a blast. You never came and got the backpack though. I hope you guys didn't have to carry Ava as you hiked up to the arch. It looks like the weather was perfect. I am jelous I am so ready to get out of here and go some where....

Sunshine said...

FUN! I'm impressed the kids made it up to delicate arch. We didn't even dare attempt that one with our kids. Now I wish we had.
I love the picture of Meg & Ava with Meg behind her hugging her....TOO CUTE!

Emily said...

What a cute family! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time...summer is almost here and hopefully lots of fun outdoors stuff will follow!

Jenn said...

oh my gosh!! I cant hardly wait to see you guys! Those are the cutest pictures!! You have the most perfect little family! I miss you all sooooo much!!!

Manolakis Family said...

We had such a great time! More fun summer vacations to come... So impressed with the quick post - I need a few of those pic's especially the ones of the guys biking - was Lance the one taking pictures?

*WEST* said...

How fun!!! Just to get away and into some SUN!!!! Have a good one!

Tanya said...

We love Moab! Looks like you had a great time and it was fun to hear all about it. You guys are cute!

amhoopes said...

It has been years since I have been to Moab. You have such a darling sweet family. We love and miss you guys!!

Jense Family said...

Marisa hey we still need to have a play date for the kids. What do you think about Friday if the weather is still nice, lets talk about it. I said something to tara about it on her blog but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.