Tuesday, April 15, 2008

THE BIG 30!

Lance is now the big 30! His birthday was on Thursday. I had so many great plans for his birthday that I could not get to pull through. I was super disappointed but I think he ended up having a great birthday.
THURSDAY: Meg made him a great birthday card all by herself from her and Ava. That night Lance and I went to dinner at Ruby River and then tried to shop a bit. We went to Evans, Target, the mall, and Sportsman's Warehouse. Lance is usually a great shopper, especially for himself, but he didn't want anything. Then he saw it, THE BODY PILLOW, and that is what he got for his 30th birthday. The pillow! SATURDAY: We had a big party at our house. We had Chili's fajitas and triple plays. The weather was so nice that the kids had a great time in the backyard. We have such amazing friends and family, thank you for all of your help.



8 comments:

Nicolle said...

Happy Bday Lance! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Your back yard is the perfect little party spot!

HaleyandGabe said...

your backyard looks so cool!! i bet my sister was dying...all she talks about is getting her backyard done. hopefully soon though. well i hope lance had a good birthday and has fun with his body pillow. what a weirdo

Staci said...

Can you believe that WE turn 30? That is crazy?! I saw Jason at the Buckle and it's crazy to see him and his little family! How everyone has grown up! Happy Birthday Lance!

Manolakis Family said...

Happy 30th Birthday Lance! We are so bummed we missed the party:( Looks like such a fun time, Lexie is still limping around from her Moab injury.... If that is the brown soft pillow from Costco, we have the same one, Greg loved it so much he had to name it... "Diane" Yeah pretty sick isn't it? So Lance what is your pillow going to be named? Lots of love and birthday wishes from us!

Jenn said...

Ewwww... those pictures of me are soooooo ugly!!!! Take them down! I look like a fat ass!! hahaha....

jill said...

Happy Birthday Lance! Looks like you had a good 30th, and loved that you chose a pillow for your birthday.

Jenn said...

oops i said ass... hahah... twice!

*WEST* said...

Good times! It was a mini high school reunion!!! Have a super Day!!!