Meg got her ears pierced today! Lance wanted me to wait until she could make the decision herself to have them done and I didn't really care either way when to do it. She has been talking about it all week and was very excited. She picked pink flowers. She did super good and cried only for a minute. 









5 comments:
SO cute and look how brave she is trying to be!!! I can imagine how excited she was for show and tell...Have a super day!
That sad face is pretty dang sad.
Tell Meg we think she is VERY BRAVE and her new earrings are pretty. Can't wait to see her.
Dusty told Savanna the same thing. When she finally asked, he made her watch someone get it done first, and she bawled. Savanna grabbed her ears and walked out saying she never wanted her ears pierced, it scared her so bad. Dusty was quite happy about that :(
She is sooooo cute! I cant believe she went through with it!! I cant wait to come home and see!!!! Love U guys!!
It is painful to be beautiful huh! She is so cute.
Post a Comment