Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEARS EVE

With or without tonsils being removed we were hosting the NYE party this year.  It made it much less stressful knowing that Ava would be fine and be able to play with all the kids.  We sent all the kids downstairs to play wii and watch movies while we had our own party upstairs.  We had lots of food, treats, a little dance party, maybe a "worm" off with Melissa and I, cocktails and lots of fun.  We also combined parties for a bit with Marilyn and Kim.  We love to host and love having everyone here.  I'm not sure why we didn't take more pictures and why Sun is missing in the girls photo:(
Some of my very most favorite people!

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

Next time Im coming! Im really fun and can teach you guys some moves! :)

Jenn said...

That is so fun you have that amazing group of friends!! Lucky girl, and I want to come next time too!!