I can hardly believe Sloan is 4 months already. The time has gone by so fast. She is such a happy baby and is pretty well content most of the time except in the car. She is OK for a little bit but carpool days she is not having it. She loves to watch her sister play and they are so great to play with her and are fabulous little helpers. She LOVES her mobile and the johnny jumper. She is also learning how to play with the toys on the exersaucer and turn herself around in it. She has learned how to scream and does it to hear herself I think. She is laughing and talking all the time now. Her laugh is so stinking darling, you just want to eat her right up.
We are on a pretty good schedule right now. She eats for the first time somewhere between 8-8:30 am and then every three hours after that. She is eating 5 oz. She eats the last time between 8-8:30 and sleeps through the night most of the time. She has been a bit rough lately because her front 2 teeth are just breaking through. She is a slobbery mess and I really hate bibs. She is also working very hard to suck her thumb and I will work twice as hard to avoid that! She is not a snugger and just wants to be put in bed to go to sleep. Occasionally she will be up for some rocking but if she hears anything she wants to see what's going on. I am so thankful for her easy going personality and also so thankful she has not been sick in this awful flu season.
STATS: 18 lbs(98%) 25 inches(74%) 17 inch head(98%)
Sloany is by far our chubbiest baby. She has the squishiest cheeks, amazing lips and a Pedroza bum with a canal as a bum crack. Every time she poops it goes strait up her crack all the way up to her back! Lots of laundry and tubbys! She is wearing 6-12 months in most clothes. She is just perfect and we just love this girl!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh I LOVE her and love those cheeks and that cutest smile. Aaaww! I need to squish her
Post a Comment