I guess it was bound to happen at some point but I still wasn't ready for it! My momma moved out. She has been here the last couple of years and it was truly a blessing in so many ways. It was very much meant to be that she would be here when we lost my dad. I am very sure of that and she could have stayed forever! It was just as nice for her to be here for us as I hope it was for her. She kept saying that she cant live with her daughter forever, are you sure??? I struggle with the changing of the basement and knowing that the scene will not be what it was the day my day died. I know this may be a good thing but it kind of makes it all so final for me. I think of that day often and I know its not erasing any memories by her leaving, it's making it feel like the next chapter and that is a bit weird I also worry about her being home alone. Not for scary reasons but for her sitting at home by herself, even though that rarely happens. I know she is a big girl and she is really going to be great! It's just going to take some adjusting.
I am very excited for her to be in her new house and it couldn't be any more perfect for her. It is so darling and best of all just down the road! I will definitely miss "keeping track of her" and lots of late nights with cocktails, make overs, movies and everything else. My mom is like no other and is just amazing! I hope to be so much like her one day! XOXOXOXOXO
8 years ago

1 comment:
:* Xoxo!
Post a Comment