Saturday, October 6, 2007

the fiesta song

Yes you are listening to a bit of Lionel Richie. It is megs favorite song! She calls it the fiesta song. She heard it first while working in the garage with lance. They danced most of the time they were out there, I think that is why she loves it. She really doesn't have a chance considering lances fav station is 94.1.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwww... I cant wait to come home! See you very soon!

Manolakis Family said...

I love it! The visual of the two of them dancing to the oldies...

You have been TAGGED. Check out the rules on my blog and have so much fun coming up with 6 facts about yourself! Love ya! Natalie

*WEST* said...

I almost tagged you again I caught it as I was leaving you a comment...Your blog is looking good

Sunshine said...

Ummm yeah! Natalie beat me to you on the tagging thing. So now that three of us have tried to tag you. It's official, you have to do the 6 things about yourself.

Tara said...

Hey Marisa, are you addicted to blogging yet? Your girls are so gorgeous. I LOVE your backround. The potty story about Meg cracks me up!