Wednesday, October 31, 2007

AVAS 6 MONTHS

Yeah, Ava just went to her 6 month apt. She is doing great. She is so fun and so happy. She sleeps great a night and rarely in the day.



As you can tell she is a healthy 18 lbs and 27 inches.



She unfortunately has a pedroza bum!




Ava does not like rice cereal or baby food, i can barely get her to eat a 4 oz bottle, unless we go in her room in the dark so she is not distracted!












7 comments:

Tara said...

She is so freakin cute. I love the bum picture. How come that is only cute on babies?

Sunshine said...

I love that she not only has a creese at the bottom of her bum but at the top as well. And the picture above the bum one is pure Risa. CUTEST, HAPPIEST girl.

Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manolakis Family said...

Ris, she is adorable, 6 months already are you sure??? I just realized that means if Lexie is 16 months and Ava is 6 months we haven't seen each other in over two years - I think something might be wrong with that. How often are you doing hair appointments maybe that will be how we are going to have to get together :)

And love the Halloween pic!

Monica Bielanko said...

Also, sorry Ris for throwing this on your blog - I check it every day for new pics of your girls... they're freaking adorable! Love to Lance and I hope all is well.

Monica

*WEST* said...

HA HA HA...I love the bum picture...if only it was cute for us to have pics like that!!!!

Duncahoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.