i have been tagged by natalie and sunshine.
the rules...
player lists 6 facts/habits about themself
at the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules
my 6 for nat and 6 for sun
1-i love and usually have doughnuts and chai for breakfast
2-lance and i have been together half of our lives, 15 years, and i am still so in love with him.
3-i don't like to watch movies in the dark
4-i can't make a decision on anything
5-i love cookies!!!
6-i think i have ocd and i think meg is following close behind
7-i cannot spell, i have to ask lance how to spell everything
8-items with things growing on them (planting bulbs, potatoes that you have had to long that grow root things, ect) really really gross me out!
9-i don't really like to shower
10-i love my girls and that meg is so lance and ava is so me
11-i do not like parties that are for me
12-i pull my toenails off.
there you have it, everything you need to know!
tag victims: jenn, jill, lezlie,nicole,sommer
9 years ago
6 comments:
Yay! I didn't know you had a blog. Fun stuff to learn about you.
Awww... your cute! Im confused. How many do I put?? 6 of 12 things? I know im almost there! Im counting down the minutes!
You crack me up. I was laughing as I was reading because I could just hear you saying those things. You didn't put anything down about the scheduling - I remember before I had lexie you were telling me "you just wait... you are just like me and you will have everything scheduled for that kid from the naps to the snacks" Is it the same for the second? Love Ya
Your girls are so cute!!! I will just enjoy them because apperently girls are just not in the cards for me...talk to you later
Marisa-I found your blog on Sommer's! Love the sleeping pictures! Sometimes I think I want another baby, but the no-sleep ruins it for me! Looks like you are doing awesome! Molly
I did mine! I kinda coppied you a little but we are kinda alike?? I cant wait to see you guys!! Your seester!
Post a Comment