Hey Ris... Its Heidi, Jenn's friend. I just got your blog from Jenn's. Your little girls are SO adorable. I can't believe how amazing you look already:)
What a perfect family!!! I miss you all very much! I cant wait to come home and squeeze my favorite girls! Love you! Your seester!
Such a cute picture of Lance & Ris with their own little mini me. (girl version of Lance of course)you're the CUTEST FAMILY! love the blog.
Yes!! I get bored here at work and just get online and catch up! I cant wait to come home!
You have the cutest family ever! Ava is absolutely gorgeous. We really need to get together.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Ris... Its Heidi, Jenn's friend. I just got your blog from Jenn's. Your little girls are SO adorable. I can't believe how amazing you look already:)
What a perfect family!!! I miss you all very much! I cant wait to come home and squeeze my favorite girls! Love you! Your seester!
Such a cute picture of Lance & Ris with their own little mini me. (girl version of Lance of course)
you're the CUTEST FAMILY!
love the blog.
Yes!! I get bored here at work and just get online and catch up! I cant wait to come home!
You have the cutest family ever! Ava is absolutely gorgeous. We really need to get together.
Post a Comment