I am looking for a few new items, and since blogging is taking over my life there is no time to comparison shop, so please help...what do you have and love or what do you have and hate???
1-washer and dryer-needs to be super quiet and big
2-mattress-i have no idea where to start
3-a new family photographer
please comment or any referrals would be great!
8 years ago
6 comments:
I love your blog. Your family is so cute! Here's the photographer I was talking about. Love her! http://rebekahwestover.com/
I agree with your friend! rebekah westover is the most amazing photographer I have ever seen!!!!! We are getting our pics done in the spring by her!
Risa just ask Shannon about her washer and dryer...they seem to do the trick, like eat Gage's shoe and her washer literally collects everything and anything..its like a piggy bank!!!hahahaha
I love my front load w/d (they're really quiet)I had to check out this rebekah westover..... I love her already....she must be the one that's booked until April. Her with Meg & Ava would be outta control CUTE!!!
Skye Johansen is a great photographer. She is more of a children's photographer than a family. She is way booked out though. Jill, Nicolle, and I all used her. I have another friend that swears by rebekah westover.
Okay, I finally succumbed and did my "blog!" You can add us at http://grantbrigoodson.blogspot.com/
Hope you're doing well! I love your pics! :)
Post a Comment