Saturday we took the girls to Thanksgiving Point to go see the animals and ended up going to Cornbellys instead. It was actually really fun. The girls had a great time and the weather was perfect.
Meg is still very timid about anything even a little big or scary. She is for sure our softy. She loved the cars and a few of the slides and even made a new friend, Alexa.
Ava is the exact opposite and is ready for anything. She loved the tramps and the slides
Meg is still very timid about anything even a little big or scary. She is for sure our softy. She loved the cars and a few of the slides and even made a new friend, Alexa.
Ava is the exact opposite and is ready for anything. She loved the tramps and the slides

8 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I should take the boys. If ya want to go again call us. Your girls are so beautiful.
Meg has got the picture thing down!! I love it. I can just picture Ava going crazy with all those slides!
What a fun time!!! Your family is so cute!! We do cornbellys every year usually at night. The kids just love it.
Your girls are the sweetest. I am, by the way, having a girl. Tried not to find out but we caved. Looking at your pics makes me excited. Hope all is well. I check in on your blog all the time.
Monica B.
i have been wanting to do the cornbellys thing. Looks like fun. I think their is something about the second child having no fear. Reese is my CRAZY child.
These pictures are so good ris! They are soooo cute, always!!
How fun! I live right there and have never been! In fact I just made it to the zoo for the first time in like 15 years!! Thank you for your sweet comment..by the way!
your girls are so cute. i love how meg looks more like lance and ava looks more like you. very cute.
Post a Comment