I just got home from a long weekend at Jenn and Kevin's in Huntington Beach, ALL BY MYSELF!
It was Lances first time doing both girls for longer than a day. He did a great job although I don't think he wants me to leave again any time soon. He said it is really hard to do the single parent thing. I am sure that Meg loved it, she got to sleep in our bed, eat whatever she wanted or not at all and wear all sorts of clothes from all seasons.
Jenn and I had a great time. We shopped, ate a ton of candy and Carmel apples, saw Mama Mia(again, I love it!), went to the beach and then shopped some more. It was so nice to wander with no time schedule, kids or anything else. Such a great relaxing and much needed weekend.
11 comments:
Well, I am glad you had a good lil vacation. Ellie apparently had a BLAST with Meg on Saturday. She is her new little friend idol!
Your picture on the beach makes me sad! I want there!! Looks like you to hot girlies had a great time, but I am glad you are back!!!
Lucky you!!! What a fun trip. 3 cheers for Lance. I bet that was alot to juggle!
How fun. Go Lance for taking on the girls all by himself. I wish I had a sister that lived there.
Glad you had a great time! Looks like so much fun. See you tomorrow! :)
Fun!! That was the best! Could you come back soon! :)
Fun for you! Good job Lance for taking both of the girls! I need a trip like that really soon!
It looks like you had a ball. Lets get together soon.
That sounds like so much fun. I am jealous. I am in need of the exact same thing. Your girls are so cute. I love the picture with the naked buns.
Rude!!! Thats all I have to say! I wish I could of gone with you guys!! Wah!
Hey Girl!!
Great job on your blog. Your girls are beautiful. I loved seeing all of the pictures. You still keep in touch with a lot of people. Tell everyone hello for me. Haylee
Post a Comment