Saturday, August 24, 2013

THE COLOR RUN-SLC

I was geared up to do The Color Run in Salt Lake and take my girls.  Unfortunately Lance had to work the race so as usual its just the "sister wives" and all the kiddos.  We definitely needed to go in full gear and I was excited to see what really happens since I am always in the store and have not seen any of the action.  It was a very early morning and everyone did pretty well.  We let the kids ride scooters and had 4 crashes out of the 8 kids with only 1 lost Alex!   Pretty good I'd say!  I think the kids really liked it but they were sad they didn't get to go up on stage. They all loved the mess and doing snow angels in the color zones.  For us it was a lot of fun but also a lot of work to make sure all the kids were roped in.  It was like herding cattle mostly.  Next year I think we may have to do a just adults and some of the big big kids!
What I loved most about this was that my clan was there.  I have such an amazing family and friends and I love that they came to support Lance and I.  I really have a team of backup at all times and I just Love them!



No comments: