Meg lost her first tooth very young and is still loosing them right and left. I'm sure she should be out by now. While Ava has been waiting for the day to finally wiggle that first tooth. This morning she woke up and was so excited her first one was loose. By breakfast she was complaining she couldn't eat and how badly it hurt. After she wouldn't quit whining I said I would take it out. With her hesitation it took some bribing on my part but a few moments later it was out. She was thrilled!
By lunch the one next to it was loose. I swear they weren't loose the night before. So crazy! At dinner we went through the same routine as breakfast. Whine, whine cry and then whine a bit more. It is the end of summer and I am ready to get these girls back in school! I will do pretty much anything for some quiet time. So I took that one out too! They were both barely hanging on. So she lost two teeth on the day of loosing her first tooth. She was also very thrilled that the tooth fairy thought two teeth in one day deserved a $20.00 dollar bill. Meg didn't think it was fair!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment