Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL!

I am normally not so thrilled to send the girls back to school.  I usually love the lack of schedule, hanging at the pool and just doing nothing.  In fact we didn't do any dance, gymnastics or soccer this summer just to give us all a break but I think that backfired on me.  I guess I didn't think about my 1 year old that is taking 2 naps. Which means the majority of the time I am saying, "Shhhh!!!!! Your sister is sleeping!" or "if you wake your sister up you're gonna watch her!"  It made it hard to go too many places.  She is my first baby to not sleep in the car, at the pool or on the go.  She really only sleeps in her bed.  So needless to say I think we were all ready for school to start.
Lance and I were gone the whole last week of summer so I had to get them all ready before I left.  So school clothes, supplies and everything else.  I wish my kids had to wear uniforms.  It really is silly that all schools do not enforce that.  It would make it easier on all of us!  Their teacher assignments came out a couple weeks before school started.   Meg got into a new teacher that seems to be great with her 2 best friends.  Some how none of the other girls in their group got in there which is great for the girl drama factor.  Ava got a great teacher as well and is sitting next to Miles whom is so super darling!  The only drawback is that her 2 friends Halle and Eva are in another class.  Overall everyone is loving school so far!


No comments: