All of the sudden Sloan is has gotten so big! She is still such a great baby and so smiley! She loves to see what is going on around her and loves to watch the girls! She is sitting up on her own and only topples over every now and then. She finally can get a hold of her feet, which I love. Now if she could only get them into her mouth I'd be thrilled! She is grabbing for everything and it's even better if it doesn't belong to her. She is not even close to getting on hands and knees to crawl. She does not love her belly so I am working to put her on that as much as possible. She has found her tongue and its hanging out most of the time. I though she may be getting her top teeth but nothing peaking through yet. Her slobber tells me soon. So the biggest struggle with little girl is her thumb. As you lay her in bed she rolls to one side and grabs the blanket and plops that thumb right in the mouth. I usually replace it with the bink but she tries very hard to win. We are trying gloves to see if that helps too. I will do anything to make this not happen! I am also changing her clothes all the time from blow outs. Her bum was not designed for poop. I never did this with the big girls! It makes me nuts!
STATS: 27 inches( 89%) 21 lbs(98%) head 17(98%)
She is still on mostly the same schedule. First bottle about 8 and then about every 3-4 hours depending on what is going on. She has last bottle about 8-8:30. She is eating 6 oz. She is eating rice cereal here and there but not her fav. I also just made a ton of home made baby food that I am so excited to try it on her. She is sick right now for the first time and she is so congested and has so much mucus that she doesn't want to eat anything! Good thing she has reserve! She is also sleeping great! She starts to stir about 7ish but will hang out and talk for a bit before she actually is ready to get up. That's good for my need to sleep in occasionally! I am so thankful for her easy going, happy personality! Great way to finish!



2 comments:
Oh Miss Sloany! How we love you and your long crack! :)She is so freakin cute!
Haha... Love her and love squishing her!! She is just so sweet, just like Meggy and Ava!!
Post a Comment