Monday, December 5, 2011

MEG TURNS 8

Today was the start of Meg's bithday week. Tonight we had the fam over for mint brownies and ice cream to celebrate. Then monday morning I had to take her Star of the week poster to school to tell about her, read a story and bring treats.
I have really wanted to do every other year with BIG birthdays but everyone vetoes me so we did compromise this year so I took Meg and 5 of her little girlfriends to The Muppet's today after school. It is so crazy to see how all of these 8 year old girls act and yet I so remember being that way. I am not ready for her to grow up!



MEG AT 8
*She no longer has her gank at night which makes me kind of sad.
*She will eat and try everything.
*Her favorite place to eat is still Cafe Rio pork quesadilla.
*Her favorite color is now purple. No more pink.

*She loves play Monster High, Lalaloopsy, Wii and anything to do with art.
*Her best friend is Sydnee
*She is my early riser. Up by 7-7:30.
*She is a fabulous little reader and her teacher just loves her.
*She is such a sweet girl and just occasionally do we see a little naughtiness in her.
We love her so much!

No comments: