Kee and Ted hosted our fabulous Christmas Eve this year. It was just our family and G&G Pedroza which was perfect, only missing our brother and Meagan! As much as we love the big fam we are getting to the point where it just works out better with us. We had beans and rice with chili verde, lots of chips and salsa, wine and a ton of treats.
The girls made a haul in presents followed by Christmas nightgowns and then a movie. The adults were all about the ginger bread houses. Lance and I started off with a castle and some where along the line it turned into a temple! Awesome! Ted made a skate park, Jenn and Kev the pier and mom and Meg made a ti-pi village.
We finished the night with CARDS!!! My fav! I love to play cards and especially when Lance will play with me. Not his favorite! We got home about 12:30 just enough time for Santa!



1 comment:
you guys do know how to rock the gingerbread houses!!!! I need some lessons apparently.
Post a Comment