This year it seems like the girls are asking for everything that is on TV which is mostly new toy collections of some sort that are exactly like every other one we have. I am trying to be good about it and realize they are still little and that is what you do but let's be honest here. The only thing that really gives me true pleasure about buying this stuff is finding the perfect storage solution to hold all the little pieces! I LOVE the organizers and will pay way more for those than the actual product! Sad I know!
Meg's list is pretty easily understood. I think I may have gone more crazy than her over the Monster High dolls. I love them for some reason. I also want every product that has a Monster High symbol on it. On Ava's list there is a Lalaloopsy Doll, Dora Fairy Princess and a DSI. She is also continuously asking for items that will accommodate Kalvin, her boyfriend, while he is playing here. Our elf, Dafney, is watching so we will see how good they are and what Santa leaves!

8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment