Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

I could not be more blessed with the best mom and seesters. We had a great girls night out with only two things lacking, MEAGAN and more time! Shopping, dinner, make-up, to much smart cookie and lots of sex talk made up our night.
It is so nice when Jenn comes, of course cause we love and miss her but she makes us put the daily shit on hold and play lots. An area where I really struggle. So here is to the first of many girls nights out to come as the party season is just beginning! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Love this!! Your so right, we are so lucky! I only wish I was there to have lots more of these nights out. It was such a fun night and so needed! Miss you guys so much already!

HaleyandGabe said...

there are so many of you!! It would be weird if there were two of the best thing ever for me (Shannon). Yep you girls are so lucky! Glad you had fun.

Makenzie said...

DANG! Seriously we are so lucky! Love our lipstick! That was so fun and def much needed! Love bonding! XOXO

*WEST* said...

SO FUN!!! Love all you girls! We will have to all go out one of these nights! Oh wait do I here Wendover calling?!?!?!?!