Meggy started her first day of 1st grade yesterday. We were very nervous she would not be able to go because she has been sick for the past two weeks but she pulled through and loved it! It is a little to soon to know how much we like her teacher but let's hope for the best. Most of her friends from last year are not in her class but I think that will be a good opportunity to meet some new ones. She was really excited for school lunch but is already asking to bring a home lunch except on pizza day. I think she will have no problem adjusting to all day and cannot say how much of an amazing girl she is. About as perfect as they come and we love her to death!
Ava started her second year in pre-school and is now a Sweet Pea. She is so excited to go to school and is sad when it is not her day. She goes mon, wed and fri mornings and that seems great for her (fabulous for me=). Ava has a really cute teacher and I think she is going to eat her right up. At meet the teacher I had to let her know that Ava is working really hard to use her bid girl words instead of just falling apart when something doesn't go her way also that she loves to snug, sit on your lap and give a few hugs and kisses but other than that she should be great. I think over the summer Ava has come such a long way with whining and breakdowns and will not be such a handful this year. Even so you can't help but love Ava to death! I am so proud of them both and could not ask for sweeter little girls!
8 years ago

3 comments:
She is so cute, I wish I was there to see them getting big!! I love her!!!!!!
Oops, I meant They are so cute, I thought it was two separate blogs. Anyways, I am dying over how big and beautiful Meggy is!! And Ava and her piggy tails are to die over! Miss them soooo much!!
I can't believe how grown up they are getting! they look so freakin cute!!
Post a Comment