Saturday, September 18, 2010

FAMILY NIGHT

The whole fam headed to the State Fair this year. It has been a long time since we have been and it was super fun. We waited about 45 minutes to get the girls faces painted but I have never seen Ava be more patient. That is all they wanted to do. We loved the big slide, Navajo tacos, some of us loved the Super shot and for some reason we had to hit every card board cut out, stick your head through the hole to take a pic thing. Good times baby!



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh we have the cutest family!! I am so glad we got out and did so many fun things! I cant wait tell I come back and put your lives on hold for another couple weeks! Miss you guys so much already!!

*WEST* said...

Now I am sad I missed the fair. Between yours and Haleys post! Shoot, next year! The girls face paintings are so cute!

Meagan said...

You do have the cutest family! I love your dads face on that ride! ha ha! What a great time!