How I feel about February:
I needed to write this so that when February comes next year I can remember how this February kicked my ass all over the place and that I actually made it through it. I don't feel that I am a negative person but I do have to say that in my 31 years this has been probably the worst month in my life, I have lots of new gray hair to prove it! That seems so silly to say but I am sure that not one good thing came of it, well almost. I did toy with my eating habits a bit and have had pretty much no sugar other than on Sundays! I also am no longer having Chai, cookies or doughnuts for breakfast but am in love with oatmeal, who would have ever guessed.
The girls have been so hard this month. I am sure a lot of it is because we are locked up in the house every day and we have all been sick most of the month. Meg is tattling every chance she gets, we have had a few friend problems involving wieners but the hardest thing with Meg is her lack of urgency, I tell that girl 900 tomes before she actually gets it done. She moves so slow and then likes to blame it on Ava for distracting her. She is also becoming super emotional.
Ava is whining about everything and is as naughty as ever! She so wants to be a big girl and play with Meg and her friends. She gets lots of timeouts, a few spankings and she is always saying she is sorry even before you have confronted her. I better have a boy next!
I on the other hand have been super emotional, moody and impatient riding the wave of my monthly cycle, which makes for a super fun time for Lance. My voice is for sure to many notches to loud to the girls and I just kind of wanna tell everyone to go F them selves. I also have had a bad mouth this month in case you haven't noticed.
I am sick of dealing with people in their jobs that don't know how to do their job. I am on top of my shit so get on top of yours or find a new job! I don't want any debt or to pay anything more than I have to on anything. Especially now that I am a coupon girl. I will no longer pay $700.00 in health insurance each month just so that I can pay an additional $9000.00 to have another baby which I would really like to do this year. I don't want to make busy work phone calls. I don't want to collect money from contractors that never pay on time. I don't want to feel obligated anymore! I do however want to enjoy being with my kids. I do want, to want to have lots of sex. I do want new career paths. I do want to go to pump and eat something a little bit healthier. And I do want to be a great mom and wife, which February has not been a stellar month for. I am trying to revamp financially, physically emotionally and make it all work happily together, hmmmm is that possible?
This is where I am so thankful that today is March 1st. I am hoping for many answers this month. To finish up a few tasks that have been lingering and to hopefully cross off a few goals on our New Years list. I know it is only March but I really want some big changes this year!!!
7 comments:
Marisa, you are hilarious. I can't believe you've given up your chais!!! February was a crappy month over here as well. Here's to lots of sex and baby making on the way. ;) ;)
Oh I wish I could write what I really had to say on my blog. Good for you!! I envy your honesty, I will just keep pretending ;)
Love ya, Next month will be better!
LOVE it!! Way to put it out there! New month, new start!! It will get better!!!
Don't worry be happy!!
I love it, the honesty that is.
And I feel a little stupid cuz I didn't realize this February was so hard on you.
Soon it will be warmer and we will be outside and lots of new stuff to look forward to and so happy.
Good for you Ris! I HATE January and February. They are by far the WORST months of the year for me as well. Jac is starting to call me a hermit. I like to call my self WAY SICK OF ALL THE SHITTY weather and cold! Hang in there. I don't know how, but I think things will improve. I have cried and SCREAMED more this last two months then ever. My poor kids are also sick of being in the house. We are just starting ANOTHER wave of sickness and I am trying so damn hard to not be a bitchy insensitive mom and wife. Good for you for eating oatmeal. It is hard to quit our favorite things but well worth it in the end. I too have jumped off the coffee/chai train. So happy now, but last week if you would of crossed my path, it would of been ugly. Just ask my poor neighbors and family. Love you and your blog posts!
XOXOXO
Okay so I'm not the only one. You'll have to read my blog last year in February. Similar post. I think it's just time for sunshine and having major cabin fever. Maybe there should be some type of girl's weekend in February that's mandatory for all of us moms.
Post a Comment