Saturday, February 27, 2010

DADDY DAUGHTER BALL

Last year Meg really wanted to wear a princess dress to the ball and I said no because I didn't think you were suppose to and of coarse all the little girls had them on. So this year we went all princess! The girls have been so excited to go. Lance said this year was not as good as last year but they all still had a great time with treats, making jewelry boxes and dancing!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh yeah!!, its about time you got back to blogging! :) I oviously have too much time on my hands! :) hehe...but not for long! Anyways, they are soooo flippen cute and I love that they got to wear princess dresses!! I love them!!! and miss them!!

Sunshine said...

Ava's hair turned out so cute. I can't believe she kept those rollers in all day.
Bentley kept talking about her candy necklace that Ava's dad gave her and that she was going to a different ball.