We are on night number 3 in our make shift big girl bed. Now that Ava is potty trained, with still no accidents and sleeping in panties all night, I was worried that she would not be able to get out of her crib if she had to go potty. So last week I tried to teach her how to climb out of her crib and she told me," Mom! I am done with that!" So this week I had Lance take the front of her crib off. I was not sure if it would work because her crib is not made to do that but it is great. She loves it and is staying in bed all night without a fight and only fell out the first night. After the first night she yelled from her bed in the morning, "Someone get me out of here!" She didn't get that she could just get out. Which is why we also did it, so Lance and I would not have to get up to get her out in the morning. She is good to go now!
I am not sure what I am going to do with the girls bedroom situation and a real big girl bed for Ava yet. They are really wanting bunk beds and in the same room. With me not being preggo and not expecting to be very soon I will keep them separated and decide in the next few months. Thinking maybe Santa will bring new beds and fun bedding!
As much work as Ava has been, her major transitions have been cake. I am very thankful to luck out on that!
4 comments:
How cute is that? I just love her!
I can't believe how big she is!! Little Ava!
SO big So FAST!!!!!!
I know!! I cant believe it either, I just sit here at 12:00 wishing I could see those cute girls, and laughing at your funny posts! :) I love and miss you guys sooooo much!!
Post a Comment