Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

It was so nice to have Halloween on a Saturday this year. We had a super mellow morning followed by a fun night of trick or treating. The girls were the cutest ever. Their costumes were so great and they loved them. Ava got her hair curled for the first time and it was so nice not to have any make-up to do this year. Well with the exception of Avas spots which I did with washable markers. I was out of black make-up.
We stopped at my parents house for a bit and then everyone came over here to trick or treat. The girls were in bed by 8 and Lance and I watched and movie. Perfect Halloween!

4 comments:

*WEST* said...

So glad the costumes work out! They turned out SUPER CUTE! Sad I missed the party, next year. The pictures are all great!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! They couldnt have looked any cuter! I wish I was there! I love all their costumes! I cant wait to squeeze them!! :)

Tara said...

Love the costumes. Ava's hair look so cute. Makes her look all grown up.

Manolakis Family said...

Such cute little girls - looks like everyone had a great time!