Tonight we made our lists to Santa. Meg basically wants everything in the magazines and on TV even if she doesn't know really what they are. Everything else that she wanted that wouldn't fit on her list she said Ava could have so she could have half of it. Smart thinking! I also told her that since she was going to be 6 by Christmas that she should put her 6 very favorite things on her list. You can see how well that went. Ava picked out a few things in the toy books and told me the rest. I also showed her a picture of Santa and asked who he was and she told me a grandpa. We' ll see what she thinks of him this year.

5 comments:
thats the cutest thing ever!! It just got me so excited for when Bostyn can make her own little list for Santa. Apparently Meg wants BARBIE stuff!!!!! oh and that pink fluffy skirt. CUTE! better get goin SANTA.
I love love love them! meg is the funniest thing ever!! I cant wait for vea to be that big!!
Haha...Those are so freaken cute!! I cant wait to squeeze them!! :) Almost the 23rd!! :)
TOO CUTE!! I LOVE Meg's list! She is so smart!!
Meg and Ele are in the same boat. Ele's list is THREE pages already!! I told her we need to slim it down before we send it to Santa. She has been circling things in the Target and Toysrus ads for her and Phin. Little does she know, mommy and santa have already bought her all her stuff! YES RIS! I am DONE shopping!! I will venture out the day after Thanksgiving for a few things just because I LOVE the crowd and the FIGHT at the stores!! And I need to get Phin some more stuff. Boys are hard at 18 months!! Girls stuff I know, but boys, I am struggling!! I LOVE Christmas and I am way excited for this year because I think I will actually NOT stress and enjoy it!!:D
Let's get together for a lunch or dinner with all the ladies this year. I miss you all!!!
SO FUN! So glad she wants barbie stuff..hint hint... She is a smart thinker to add that to Ava's list.
We need to get on it!
Post a Comment