Sunday, August 2, 2009

STARVATION OVER THE 24TH

We spent 5 days at Starvation Reservoir again this year. I was recently reminded that great friends are hard to come by. We must be so blessed because we have the most amazing friends and are so thankful for all the great times we have together. We look so forward to this trip every year and it is always so much fun. We had 15 adults, 17 kids, 4 dogs, 3 trailers and 4 boats. Lots of horseshoes, wake boarding and eating great food! I have to say my fav part are the nights around the campfire with no kids just talking. What more could you ask for!
Duncans-Palmers-Conders-Tucketts-Wests-Helms-& Manolakis Families! All of the kids did really well considering there were so many of them. They played in the sand, loved to be on the boats and watched a ton of movies thanks to Hotel Tuckett! The Manolakis Fam brought a pinata for the kids and it was such a big hit!
Meg had a good time but struggles a bit went the boys wont play with her. Ava did pretty well but was a bit to whiny, surprise. As long as she was on the boat she was good to go and made friends with all the dads that had boats!

Until next year....

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Fun! I hope there will be room for me and Kev next year! You really do have the best group of friends! :) Cant wait to see you guys! Love you!

Tara said...

That sounds like such a blast. You have a fun group a friends. Such cute pictures. Your girls are cute and adorable as always. Love the Meg story too. Hilarious!

*WEST* said...

I must say the ammount of pictures we all took have come in handy! It was so much fun. Cant wait til next time!!

Thanks for all you do. Love you lots!!

Manolakis Family said...

I still have another CD of pics to pass on but you girls are way to on the ball with updating the blogs:) What a great time and fun memories!!

Sunshine said...

SO FUN! I love that trip and hope we keep doing it every year.

DeGrey Family said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. That picture of all the kids is crazy. Look at all your little families.