Ava had her 1st day of school today. She has been very excited about being able to go to the big school, Meggy's school, and also to wear her school clothes. She did great!!! She waited in line to get her apron and put her bag in her cubby and said good-bye to us. Her Teacher said she had a great 1st day! I love that we don't have to deal with any separation issues, it makes it very nice. She can't wait to go back.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so DANG CUTE. She's growing up too fast. I think she will be quite the sweet, social butterfly.
She really is soo cute! I love her face in these pics!
she is so stinkin cute, ris. how can you stand it?
She is Grownin!!!!
She looks so grown up all of a sudden!! I think its so crazy still she is already in preschool!
Post a Comment