Meg has been so excited for kindergarten to start. She had a really good first day and met a few new friends. It was so great to take her into class today and not have anything to worry about, I am so proud of her and I know she will be a fabulous little student that her teacher will just love!

5 comments:
Your girls are beautiful!! Let me know if you didn't get the invite to my blog...thanks for the email. All us girls should get together and do lunch or something! Hope you have a great day.
I can't believe how mature Meg looks!!! These pics are priceless. I know that i am always a smart allec but these pics tugged on the heart strings. Good job Meg!
Mano
Seriously they are the cutest neices ever!! Meggy is so big and grown up! Miss you guys already!
She looks so grown up! So cute. I am excited for them this year!!
doesn't it trip you out that you are sending your kid to school. just think...we met in grade school. not much older than meg. thats crazy!! hope you are all well. your girls look so cute in their school outfits.
T
Post a Comment