MOM- Meg did you go the bathroom?
MEG- Why do I have to go so much? Tell me how many times I need to go a day?
MOM- At least 4 times a day!
MEG- Why?
MOM- Because we are girls and our bladders and vagina's are very sensitive and if we don't go often they will get very sick!
MEG-VAGINA, What is that? (which we have discussed before)
MOM-It's your pee pee, the real name for it. Just like your real name is Meg but we sometimes call you sis or goose.
MEG- Ohhhhh (thinking about it...)does that mean that I should say, I need to go vagina?
MOM- Laughing super hard, No you can still say I need to go pee pee because pee pee is an action and a name where vagina is just a name.
MEG-Oh OK!
8 years ago
7 comments:
Hahahahahaha....that is hilarious! She is soo funny!
That is why we have kids! To keep us vagina-ing our pants.LOL
Glad you wrote that one down*so funny*
HAHAHAHAHA! I am laughing out loud! That is great! We call Vaginas Judy's or Britney's. BUT, when ever Ele meets someone named Judy or Britney, she gets all confused. Jac and I are such HORRIBLE parents!
That is awesome lol :-) It's so funny to hear everyones name for it.
I am still laughing!
this is the best! i cant wait for stuff like this. im so glad we have reconnected, ris. i am still enjoying our visit and would love to see the whole fam when we come to utah next.
T
Post a Comment