Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SUMMER HAS STARTED...FINALLY

It is finally starting to feel like summer around here. Thankfully there is no more rain, Meg has shifted mostly back to her usual self and Ava is no longer sick! I am also feeling much better and not nearly as loony as the past month however I am struggling a bit with my time management and feel like there has got to be a way to make everything fit nicely in to my schedule! Crazy me! There is one thing that has been so great...
I recently got some fab advice that has made everything quite a bit easier. JUST ASK! For some reason it took me 9 years to get it or at least use it but I just cannot believe how really simple it is. As help full as my man can be I think we gals just want our minds read and I spend a lot of time mad for so many little things that would probably get done if I would just ask and without all the sarcasm and anger behind it. I hated the idea at first, they should know after 16 years right??? Hmmm, Not always! I hope saying this does not jinx it but THANK YOU BABY, for all of your help!
Anyway enough mush, on to summer. As crazy as life has been we have been doing lots of fun things with our bestest friends!
ZOO
BIKE RIDING

We have been struggling to get Meg to ride her bike with training wheels for a year. We finally decided that maybe the one she has was to big and we will try a mini one and see how it goes. She has been riding the new one great and now we just need to get the training wheels off, soon hopefully! My girls live in rain boots for all occasions and I love it because they come on and off very easily to leave the mess outside!


BOATING
A great day on the lake with the West Fam. PUDDLES

Playing at the Larsens in the irrigation water.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute!! Makes me miss you guys lots! I love all the pics!

Makenzie said...

That pic will all of them sitting in the water at shannons is so cute!!!