Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

We biked to the parade again this year to meet up with Lances family! His cousin Joe puts on an amazing parade party with shades, fans, lots of Popsicles and a white board. He makes it so fun! We got home about 2 in the afternoon, took a nap and then BBQed at our house with my fam. The girls were in bed by about 10, it was a long hot day for them and then lance and I hung on the patio watching fireworks.
Sunday we went up to Gateway for shopping and to play in the fountains. It was their first time and I thought they would love it. Not so much, Meg played a little bit and Ava attempted to and then they were done. What a great weekend!

7 comments:

*WEST* said...

SO many great photos. I love to see Ava in all her "dancees"!! It feels like it took summer a long time to kick in and now its almost over:-(
We have lots to do still!!

Sunshine said...

Cute! I'm surprised the girls didn't love Gateway. I would've thought they would.
I agree with Shan. summers just started yet it's almost over.

thescotts said...

Ele loves the Gateway. She always asks to go there for the waterfall, (fountain) and a cookie. I LOVE the shopping there, but Phin, not so much. I HATE taking him there. He stays home with daddy when we go there!
Super fun pics!

Tara said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you are having a fun summer. Kenadee was so excited to get mail from Meg. We still need to get together.

Jenn said...

Awww... they are so cute!! Love all the pics!!

Manolakis Family said...

Lots of cute posts and cute pictures!

crissi said...

Marisa,
Ady loved playing with Meg, she keeps asking about her. Lets try to get them together on Tuesday if that works.
Meg said she was in gymnastics, where are you taking her? Are you putting her in Jive again this Fall?