Last Tuesday night Meg came home from a birthday party and had discovered that she had her first loose tooth. I had just registered her for kindergarten on Monday and then a loose tooth. So crazy! I checked to see how loose it was a few days later and noticed that the permanent tooth was already through and half way up. So we tried to get that tooth out and it was not coming. We even tried pliers! Thanks to Brit she told us about the dental floss trick, where you loop it around the tooth and pull on each side. Lance got the tooth wrapped and was ready to tug when Meg pulled her head back because she was scared and out it came. The tooth fairy visited her last night and left her a five dollar bill( first teeth go for the highest price). She was super excited and even woke me up at 3 in the morning to show me.

6 comments:
First of all your title pictures are AWESOME! What a good lookin' family! Seriously!
As for the Tooth Fairy...We sure got the shaft when we were kids. $5!
What a fun age!
Oh the milestones! I have a thing with teeth so I can't handle this department.
She was showing us her loose tooth at my house the other day. Treyce was so jealous. He wants a loose tooth so bad.
Thoe little boxes turned out so cute! And glad they came just in time!!
How fun for Meg...
Man, the tooth fairy must like you guys better than us. Landon just lost his first tooth and only got $1 and a pack of gum.
How fun! I'm so excited for these "mom" moments. You've got some of the cutest kids:) Thank you for comment!! I love your cute tooth boxes..where did you get them?
She is seriously such a cutie. How fun to have the tooth fairy visit. We aren't quite there yet.
Post a Comment