Happy Birthday to our sweet princess Meg. She is now 5 and so excited to be big or at least bigger. Today started out with a new birthday outfit and school. She picked Nerd Ropes and Glowies to give to her class.
MEG...
*Meg is such a good girl
*She loves pink milk, oatmeal, sloppies, mac & cheese, cereal
*Is very into the Princess, Tinkerbell, Barbie and HSM
*Some of her fav shows are Max & Ruby, Pinky Dinky Do, WA WA Wuzby, Yo Gabba Gabba, Sid the Science Kid and Charlie & Lola
*Until yesterday she wanted to be( in this order)a cheeleader, a salon, doctor, basketball player and dancer when she grew up and now she only wants to be one person, an artist.
*Meg and Ava do NOT play well together
*Loves to wear her hair long and we have to braid her hair every night before bed or it is a nightmare to brush out in the morning
*She mostly moves in slow motion unless it is something fun to do. I have to ask a million times to get her to move.
*Likes to wear lots of mismatched pairs of pjs
*Still loves her gank although she hasn't mentioned the tag for awhile
*Does not like loud noises

When she got home from school she got to open her presents from us and was very excited for her Pink Ipod. She has been talking about it for a long time. After that we went to the mall to get some lunch and see Santa. That night we had family over for cake and ice cream. It was a great and very long day. Ava had about a million break downs that day and all weekend. She was so upset about not being able to touch everything and she also hated Santa.
CLASSIC SKATING PARTY...We were planning on having a princess party this year and after skating a couple weeks ago she wanted to switch. So we took 11 chitlins skating. It turned out really well and with O drama. All the kids were great and did such a good job skating. Everyone got necklace glowies so we could keep track of them.
Lance Gage and I took them all on.
Koda-Aunika-Baylee-Meg-Kennedy-Alex-Addy-Kennedy-Treyce-Avery
Missing-Rayce-Trev-Brady



12 comments:
Wow, everything turned out sooo cute!! I am so sad I missed it but cant wait to see you guys in a few days!!
I am so glad Meg had a great Bday! We love her lots!! I love the pictures of Ava.
Ady had so much fun! Thanks for inviting her. Everything turned out so well. Happy Birthday Meg!
Happy Birthday Meg! Looks like a great party... the pictures are really cute! lets get together soon!
Kenadee had so much fun. She wants her own skates now. Thanks for having her. Ava reminds me of a two year old that lives at my house!
Their pic with Santa turned out really cute.
Treyce had SO much fun at Megs party. That had to be a lot of work. And it all turned out so good.
Your thing isn't updating it says I haven't updated in 5 weeks and have a few updates since then:(
I'm comming into town on the 29th YEA! So let me know a day I can come visit. I really want to meet Ava, she sounds so funny!
marissa,
im trippin! your family is so amazingly beautiful. your daughters are so cute and im so glad to see that you and lance are still in love and happy. your parents have aged so effing well!! it is just so weird how we grow up i guess. i dont even remember the last time i saw you. so glad you are happy. i just started a blog you are welcome to check it out. pickleloveschickens.blogspot.com
take care and tell your family hi for me. oh you can find tiff and ryans blogs from mine.
take care,
tara
Ris...
Thank you SO much for coming to my baby shower. It meant a lot to have you there, especially since it's been ages since I last saw you.. And DAMN but you look hot. For some reason I don't have your email but I just wanted to tap out something really quick tonight to let you know how much I adore you and appreciate your gifts and advice.
Lots of love
Monica B.
Monica, Thanks so much for the invite. I had a great time and am super excited for you and Serge. Hope to see more of you.
Ldunc7@msn.com
Ris
email me at humanbean11@hotmail.com so i can have your email. it seems easier to send larger messages that way.
tara
Post a Comment