We hope everyone has a great holiday season.


I have been so busy that today we finally got around to doing Sants Lists. Meg did hers and then wanted to write Avas but we didn't have time to sit thought another hour to let her write it. So Meg told me what she thought Ava would like.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh that is by far the cutest post! Meg is so sweet! I love how she told santa she loved him! I love her!
How sweet!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
So Cute!! That girl has been pretty dang good.
Does it get any better!?! What a cutie...
Soooo cute!! She is the cutest!!
Your Christmas cards were awesome. I loved it. Thanks!! We really should try to get together in January.
That is so sweet!! That just makes Christmas a millions times greater..right?! What a cute family! Merry Christmas!
That is adorable! And the Christmas cards were beautiful!
Post a Comment