We went to see the Zoo Lights tonight. It was really not to cold other than we could not find enough gloves. They are always missing when you need them. The girls were all snugged in the jogger and liked the lights and reptiles. We all had a good time and we really needed to do something Christmasie before it passed us by.

6 comments:
CUTE! I'm glad you went. We liked the lights too but we froze our butts off the night we went.
I love how cute and cozy your family is.
Looks like so much fun! I wanted to go and do that, Ele loves the Zoo and lights, but it was too cold for Phin. Plus, my husband has been gone so much between work and SNOWBOARDING! Gotta love to hate winter break! Maybe we can go next year.
Let's try and get together soon. I want to see you guys!
Love, Kel
Hope you had a FABULOUS new year! I wish we could have made it! Love you guys..talk to you soon!
Looks like a good time, wish we could have joined you!
Infatuation casinos? through this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] thousand one and shtick evasively online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also run our blooming [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] bid at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and cloak upright fabulously old !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] put is www.ttittancasino.com , as opposed to of german gamblers, anniversary card up unrestrained online casino bonus.
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino bonus[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]las vegas casino[/url] autonomous no consign reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]www.baywatchcasino.com
[/url].
Post a Comment